- 1 Best Laptop for School Kids (2020)
- 1.1 1. Asus Chromebook C202 Laptop: Best Laptop for School Kids
- 1.2 2. Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3 2GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6″: Best Chromebook for Kids
- 1.3 3. Acer Chromebook 11: Best Laptop for 10 Years Old Daughter
- 1.4 4. Microsoft Surface Go: Best Laptop for School Kids (Drawing and Arts)
- 1.5 5. Lenovo 100E Chromebook: Best Laptop Age 7
- 1.6 6. MacBook Air Laptop: Best Laptop with Internet
- 1.7 7. RCA Viking Pro 10.1inches Laptop (Pink): Most Economic Best Laptop for School Kids
- 1.8 8. New Dell Latitude 3180 Laptop: Best Laptop for School Kids with Pre-installed Microsoft Office
Best Laptop for School Kids (2020)
The best laptop for school kids is subject to the specific needs of the child, which stems from the age to the functions the laptop will be meant for. Despite the urge to get a laptop that the kid will use for over a decade, age may require you to get a simpler laptop for very young kids. This will not only save you the cost as the child is still young but also help make an appealing impression to the child.
The kid’s needs should also be put into consideration when purchasing a laptop. The best way to do this is to involve your child in the buying process, even if they will not make the final decision. This will prevent disappointments and less useful devices from being purchased. If your kid is more into drawing and even attends arts studios, a laptop that will boost this talent will be worth the cost.
Below are laptops we researched considering the features and customer reviews starting from the best.
- Asus Chromebook C202 Laptop: Best Laptops for Families
- Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 32GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6″: Best Chromebook for Kids
- Acer Chromebook 11: Best Laptop for 10 years old daughter
- Microsoft Surface Go: Best Laptop for School Kids for Drawing and Arts
- MacBook Air Laptop: Best Laptop with Internet
- Lenovo 100E Chromebook: Best Laptop Age 7
- RCA Viking Pro 10.1inches Laptop (Pink): Most Economic Basic Kids Laptop
- New Dell Latitude 3180 Laptop: Best Laptop for School Kids with Pre-installed Microsoft Office
1. Asus Chromebook C202 Laptop: Best Laptop for School Kids
Apart from Asus Chromebook being the best laptop for school kids, it is also the best for family use. This laptop can be purchased for kids and other family members. It has all the features that you would desire in a kids’ laptop, and also a perfect laptop for an IT student or a working adult.
The keyboard is spill-proof, guaranteeing spill resistance of up to 66cc of liquid. This aspect gives you the peace of mind you need whenever your kid is handling the laptop and asking for water and snacks. The keyboard is more extensive, with 2mm keyspace, which enhances typing accuracy.
Two grip points that are meant to ensure traction and reduce the chances of the laptop slipping off. The laptop also has an impressive tight rubber bumper frame, which has been attached to all the edges. It is made of the nano-molding technology to prevent damage in case of an accidental fall.
The laptop comes with in-built anti-virus, which prevents computer malware and virus installation. The automatic updates see the laptop booting up, providing for safety in addition to the updated laptop features.
All google apps are available on the Chromebook, which the kids will need for school work. These include Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Slides. Microsoft Office documents can be downloaded, edited, and converted using these features as required.
Whenever the kids are on break, they can get exciting games, apps, movies, and storybooks using the Google Play Store. Google drive provides 100GB extra space in addition to the Hard drive space, hence enough space for larger files. There are two storage capacities of the hard disk memory, 16GB, and 32GB.
Size: 11.60 x 0.90 x 7.90 inches
Weight: 2.20 pounds
Memory: 4 GB DDR3L
Hard Disk Memory: 16 GB Embedded Multimedia Card (eMMC)
Processor Speed: 2.48 GHz intel
Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
Screen Size: 11.6 inches
Maximum Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Wireless communication technology: 802.11ac, Bluetooth V4.2
Operating System: Chrome OS
USB Ports: 2 USB 3.0
Battery: Lithium polymer
Battery Life: 10 hours
Pros and Cons – Asus Chromebook C202 Laptop
- It is a family laptop, that has the features that favor all kids and the adults in the family.
- Fast processor speed, 2.48GHz, making browsing multiple pages a walk in the park.
- Long battery life, hence kids are sorted long enough to complete schoolwork off the power.
- Spill-proof keyboard, drop-protected edges, and traction grip, to protect the laptop from kids’ accidents.
- The laptop does not have a backlight, hence difficult to see the keyboard in low lights.
2. Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3 2GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6″: Best Chromebook for Kids
This is the best laptop for school kids since it has an impressive spill-resistant keyboard. Your kid can have snacks and drinks while working on his/her homework without the worry of damaging the keyboard. Accidental spills will also never be a bother to you, so you can rest assured of having a longer-lasting keyboard.
Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3 has in-built security features. They are mainly meant to protect your kid from being lured into viruses and malware installation unintentionally.
The laptop is easy to use, even for a younger kid. All they need is to log in with their Google accounts, with no setups required. The anti-reflective HD screen protects your child’s eyes from damage.
Your kid can explore and interact with the world using features such as Google and Maps. The features will give their school work, especially for the higher-grade kids, better research options. Assignments, projects, and homework have features such as Docs and Pics for use. They can be saved in the cloud for later reference too. The Chromebook updates itself regularly,
This kids’ laptop is light in weight, weighing only 2.54lbs. The feature will ensure that your kid safely carries the laptop from one room to another without dropping or mishandling it. The older kids will be able to carry the laptop to school and the library without feeling fatigued from a heavier weight. The long-lasting battery life, which is 11 hours when fully charged, is a great asset to school going kids. Owing to this, your kid has a full day usage away from power.
Laptop dimensions: 11.37 x 0.7 x 8.04 inches
Weight: 2.54 pounds
Memory size: 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
Hard Disk Size: 16 GB
CPU model and speed: Intel 1.6 GHz
Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
Maximum display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Screen Size: 11.6 inches LCD Screen
Operating System: Chrome OS
Wireless communication technology: 802.11 ac
USB ports: 2.0 port- 1, 3.0 port- 1
Battery Life: 11 hours
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Pros and Cons – Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3
- spill-resistant keyboard, which protects the laptop from accidental spills.
- Security features that assure you of safety from malware and virus installed unintentionally.
- The battery lasts for up to 11hours without power hence prolonged usage.
- They are Lightweight, therefore making it easier to move around.
- Features that aid school work such as Google, Maps, Docs, and Pics are available, not to mention the ability to save the work to the cloud.
- The graphics are poor, and streaming lessons do not aid vivid pictures.
3. Acer Chromebook 11: Best Laptop for 10 Years Old Daughter
Acer Chromebook 11 is the best laptop for school kids from 10 years and above. These are kids in middle school, whose computer needs have risen. Besides, you want a laptop that your child will use through middle school and even high school without their needs being compromised.
Chromebook has a Family link feature, which you will use to monitor the actions of your child; hence they will not be tempted to visit sites you do not approve of. The family link will also guide you into venturing into virtual learning with your child.
The fast-wireless connection offered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi features MIMO technology, that is, Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, which ensures fast internet connections. The 2 USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1 port provides fast data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. The overall speed of the laptop brings the best learning environment for your kid.
The Google Play apps are provided by the laptop, which your child uses for advanced learning, playing, and watching. The automatic updates prevent malware, hence providing you with safety assurance.
The laptop has a wide HD screen that is 11.6 inches, hence a good view for watching and playing games. Primarily meant for schoolwork, the laptop provides a LED-backlit feature. This ensures that your child continues typing and carrying out his/ her research even in low lights. The Night Light mode further brings a safety aspect to protect the eyes at night.
The laptop has two built-in speakers that aid in listening to tutorials, music, and movies. The spill-resistant keyboard prevents the impact of accidental spillage during these fun moments.
The resistance build of the Chromebook reduces the impact of the laptop in case of a fall or rough handling, hence durability.
Size: 11.89 x 8.23 x 0.84 inches
Weight: 2.78 pounds
Memory: 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Disk Memory: 32 GB
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core
Operating system: Chrome OS
Screen Size: 11.6 LCD
Maximum Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Wireless connection technology: 802.11g, Bluetooth 4.2
USB Ports: 4 USB 3.0
Battery: lithium polymer
Battery Life: 8 hours
Pros and Cons – Acer Chromebook 11
- family Link Feature, which allows you to monitor the actions of your child and prevent access to prohibited sites.
- It has a fast internet connection and surfing by use of Wi-Fi 802.11g Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5GHz. Schoolwork has never been easier for your 10-year-old.
- The body is made from impact-resistant material that protects the laptop from impacts.
- Security and automatic updates prevent viruses and malware from entering your child’s laptop.
- The battery is a long life, that is 12 hours usage without power, which enables your kid to use the laptop for the whole day uninterrupted.
- Spill-resistant keyboard.
- The laptop is capable of lying flat, 180 degrees, for a fun view.
- The laptop is very slow, hence time-consuming downloads.
4. Microsoft Surface Go: Best Laptop for School Kids (Drawing and Arts)
This laptop has the lightest Surface model, hence the best laptop for school kids in terms of mobility. The kids can carry the laptop to the library or art studios with ease. The sleek and small design makes it more appealing when with friends, which is a great deal to kids.
It uses Windows 10 in S mode as its operating system, which is secure and safe for your kid. You can further decide on the programs and sites that the kids can access with this laptop; hence parental control guaranteed. Microsoft Office 365 provides the best features that Microsoft office has, therefore better project and working coverage.
Explore several screen modes. Use it in a laptop mode when reading, typing, and researching by adjusting the inbuilt kickstand, then working on the removable signature keyboard. Whenever the kids want to play games on a tablet, they simply have to close the kickstand and remove the type cover. Additionally, you can slide the kickstand at a lower angle for studio mode, so that drawings and arts become easier.
Use a surface pen to draw or write. A precision ink is provided with a rubber eraser to give perfection and accuracy. A mobile surface mouse will make exploring the laptop and playing games even easier.
Transfer data and files to and from the laptop using a multi-tasking USB. Additionally, listen to lessons and personal music by plugging your earphones in the headphone jack. Enjoy crystal clear sound provided by inbuilt microphones for explained virtual lessons.
The 64 GB storage provided enables your kid to save most of their files, movies, and games without crashing the laptop. The fast- random access memory simplifies file access and aids in browsing speed.
Size: 9.7 x 6.9 x 0.3 inches
Weight: 1.15 pounds
Memory: 4 GB DDR SDRAM
Flash Disk Memory: 64 GB eMMC or 128 GB SSD
Processor: Dual-core Intel Pentium Gold
Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
Graphics card RAM size: 2 MB
Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode
Rear webcam resolution: 8 MP
Screen Size: 10 inches Pixel Sense display
Maximum Display Resolution: 1800 x 1200 pixels
Wireless communication technology: 802.11abg
Optical drive type: DVD+ RW
Battery Life: 9 hours of video playback
Pros and Cons – Acer Microsoft Surface laptop
- High consideration for original drawing and writing using the Surface Pen, ink, and rubber eraser.
- It has a variety of screen modes; laptop, studio, and tablet outlooks.
- The Windows 10 S mode, provides parents with monitoring and control powers over the laptop usage, also protecting the users from malware.
- Portable, as it is lightweight, sleek, and small.
- Comes with Microsoft Office 365 Professional suite, hence all school projects easy to work on.
- Windows 10 in S mode makes it difficult to download anything from third-party apps, which may be recommended in some school programs.
5. Lenovo 100E Chromebook: Best Laptop Age 7
Lenovo 100E Chromebook is the best laptop for school kids with a G Suite for education. With the current Covid-19 pandemic, virtual interaction between students and teachers is on the rise. This laptop corroborates secure and seamless learning continuation. Communication will be guaranteed through mails, video conferencing, and chats. Carrying out and submitting tasks, creating timetables, scheduling tests, and co-editing files are warranted.
Google Classroom on the Chromebook set the seal on the classroom experience. The app set the seal on assignment access and delivery. Lessons are more organized, and learning proves productive, all in the same app.
The durability of this device is awe-inspiring. It is made of tough rubber bumpers and tough ports and hinges, hence drop impact-resistant. The sturdy keyboard is capable of withstanding spills without damage since it is covered by a protected cover pad that is proof to up to 330ml spillage. The keys are tight and will work under the rough handling of the kids.
To top it all, the high-speed processor peaks the classwork. The 2.1 GHz speed allows the kid to operate several online tabs as the assignments dictate without getting disappointed. Whether they want to use Google play store or Chrome web store, they have the freedom to use their most preferred apps to optimize their search and learning experience.
The 180 degrees opening design makes it all the more suitable for kids, who will lie and sleep as they work or even want to work on a fairly open laptop for fun. 16GB flash storage is excellent for most kids’ needs.
Over and above all these, Chromebook fleet management allows the school administration to update between 100 and 100,000 laptops wherever they are. Extensions and customized laptop updates will be accessed by all the students that should have them.
Size: 11.42 x 8.03 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 2.66 pounds
Memory: 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Disk Memory: 16 GB
Hard Drive rotational speed: 5400 RPM
Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz intel MediaTek MT8173C
Coprocessor: PowerVR GX6250 Graphics
Operating system: Chrome OS
Screen Size: 11.6 inches
Maximum Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Wireless communication standard: Bluetooth
USB Ports: 2 USB 2.0
Battery Life: 10 hours
The Pros and Cons of Lenovo laptop include;
- Offers G suite for education and Google classroom to boost virtual learning experience for the kids.
- The Chromebook fleet management feature makes this laptop an indispensable school asset for better virtual learning management.
- The spill-proof keyboard seal prevents keyboard damage by spills that are almost obvious with kids.
- The impact-resistant body and ports boost the laptop’s durability amidst the rough handling of the kid.
- The laptop’s CPU speed, 2.1 GHz, makes it ideal for carrying out loads of assignments by allowing for multiple tabs access.
- Too slow for offline apps, as compared to the online apps. Playing offline games is slow and boring on the laptop.
6. MacBook Air Laptop: Best Laptop with Internet
Is a wide range of internet options and usage your priority? Does your child require a laptop from which video calls and online classes will be nonpareil, with perfect captions and pictures? Is talking to Siri, a necessity whenever you are not around to help them with laptop issues?
MacBook Air laptop is the best laptop for school kids with these demands. Portability has never been easier, given the small and sleek design of this laptop.
The FaceTime HD camera ensures you keep in touch with your kid from any part of the world during your business travels. Furthermore, the built-in stereo speakers coupled with three speakers of 3.5mm each make the video chat worth looking forward to. Not to mention the headphone jack whenever your kid is in a noisy environment. These features further come in handy when your child has to attend online classes, especially at such times as these.
Most importantly, working in low lights will never be a problem with the MacBook, as the LED-backlit display with IPS technology will always be your savior.
When on holidays and breaks, online games will be anticipated. The 8210Y Dual-Core 1.6 GHz processor, which has a Turbo boost of up to 3.6 GHz, will ensure that the streaming speed is sorted. The high 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution will further boost the graphics and zooming power of the screen.
Similarly, the 2 Thunderbolt 3-enabled graphics processors will ensure these moments are the prime of your kid’s holiday. It allows for versatile USB-C connections and extremely high bandwidth, creating a highly effective universal port. Data transfer and video output are delivered in up to 40Gbps. Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so your child does not have to have the plugin expertise; neither will they ever damage the cables by the forceful plugin.
Size: 5.11 pounds
Weight: 13.8 x 10.3 x 3.7 inches
Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
Flash Disk Memory: 128 GB
Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz intel quad-core i5
Coprocessor: Intel UHD Graphics 617
Operating system: Mac OS
Screen Size: 13.3 inches LED display
Maximum Display Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
Wireless communication interface: 802.11abg, 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11a/b/g/n
USB Ports: thunderbolt 3 and 2 USB-C
These are the Pros and Cons of Apple MacBook Air laptop.
- Best for virtual classes and video calls, having an intuitive camera, clear stereo speakers, and a microphone.
- It can raise concerns to Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant.
- It has a fast processor speed, which provides a Turbo Boost for even higher speed if necessary. Online games and fast downloads guaranteed.
- Touch ID fingerprint instead of passwords, which is more secure and faster.
- The keyboard is not spill-proof; hence care should be taken with drinks that could spill and cause damage.
7. RCA Viking Pro 10.1inches Laptop (Pink): Most Economic Best Laptop for School Kids
You want an inexpensive laptop for your three years old kid that will take him\her through to age ten, right? RCA Viking Pro is the best laptop for school kids within this age range. The laptop has a removable keyboard that turns it into a tablet where your kid can play games or a tabletop screen for watching cartoons and children’s movies. As your child begins school life, the tablet is the best gift that will introduce him\ her to typing and carrying out laptop-based school work.
The pink captivating girlish color will give not only present most young girls’ favorite color, but also give your daughter a sense of ownership. This will see the girl taking responsibility for the laptop and ensuring its safety.
Being Android, kids have the option of downloading their favorite game apps from the google play store. It easily connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so you don’t have to be stressed about accessing anything online. The 1.3 GHz, four quad processor speed, is enough for kids’ online searches and downloads. The flash memory is large enough to accommodate the school work, pictures, games, and trailers. Furthermore, the memory is micro SD expandable, hence accommodating all the files the kid may have.
The laptop package brings with it a travel keyboard that keeps your girl busy throughout a road trip. The fun will neither be complete without some personal time, which the laptop ensures she gets by providing a headphone combo. She has options to listen to movies, music, and play songs without interfering with the comfort of the other family members.
She can further access games or files stored in another device via the Bluetooth connectivity provided by the laptop or by use of the MicroSD card slot or the USB port.
Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
Weight: 3.0 pounds
Memory: 1 GB DDR SDRAM
Flash Memory Installed Size: 32 GB
Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
Screen Size: 10.0 inches
Screen maximum resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Hardware Platform: Android OS 8.1 (Go Edition)
Rear webcam resolution: 2MP
Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, Dongle
Power source: lithium-ion battery or corded electric
Average battery life: 6 hours
Pros and Cons – RCA Viking Pro 10.1inches Laptop.
- The laptop can be converted into a tablet, and since the screen is touch, still be efficient. It can work as a laptop or a tabletop watching and games monitor.
- Provides for google play store apps for reading assistance and games. There are, moreover, pre-installed apps that are easily visible on the screen.
- It has a large 32 GB flash memory, which is micro SD expandable for more storage.
- Sensitive touchpad that makes it easier even for beginner kids.
- Cheap, less than $10, hence great beginner for kids.
- The RAM is too small, 1 GB, making it difficult to flip through the many files the laptop storage allows.
8. New Dell Latitude 3180 Laptop: Best Laptop for School Kids with Pre-installed Microsoft Office
Are you looking for the best laptop for school kids with pre-installed Microsoft Office? Dell Latitude 3180 has your ultimate answer. It comes with the 2010 Microsoft Office Professional Plus software, which provides office tools that are essential for learning, such as Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint. Coupled with Windows 10 Pro, the software brings the best out of assignments and projects. Kids who are still in the learning process of typing benefit greatly from Word, from which they create personal documents. You have the ability to customize the software to ensure your kid only accesses programs you approve of.
The inbuilt wireless internet card clinches your child with a smooth internet connection. They can surf the net and explore their favorite things when on breaks, or even research challenging tasks. The wide 11.6 inches LCD screen gives your kid the pleasure of watching their preferred movies and programs. A chance to play games motivates them to finish their homework faster.
Into the bargain is the 64gb hard drive storage that is more than sufficient for your kids’ file storage. The 4 GB RAM makes accessing multiple of these files quicker and fun for the kid. Therefore, all the kids’ photos, classwork, and other tasks will be stored here for future references.
On top of that is the built-in webcam, which allows your kid to interact with others, or better still, avail themselves for class conference meetings.
Size: 9.45 x 13.78 x 1.18 inches
Weight: 4.5 pounds
Flash Disk Memory: 64 GB
Processor Speed: 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Celeron N3350, 2MB cache, 6W
Coprocessor: Intel HD graphics
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
Screen Size: 11.6 inches LCD
Maximum Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Wireless communication interface: 802.11n
Battery: lithium-ion battery included.
Pros and Cons – New Dell Latitude 3180.
- 2010 Microsoft Office Professional suite software pre-installed, and you get it free for life. Working on assignments and projects is made easier.
- It has a large screen of 11.6 inches for easier configurations and learning, watching, and gaming tasks.
- Ample flash storage.
- Enables parental control options to manage sites and apps the kid accesses due to personalization options.
- Inbuilt wireless Internet, couple with a CPU speed that enables your kid to access online classes and surf the net for learning and fun experiences.
- Regardless of the easy internet access, the laptop is too slow for streaming and downloading games and movies, due to the slow CPU.
Tips on Considerations for Best Laptop for School Kids
Stated below are the considerations you that will see you buy the best laptop for school kids:
- Age: the needs of a 3-year-old are not the same as those of a teenager. Buying an age-specific laptop will ensure that your kid gets optimal benefits from the laptop.
- Functions: if your child likes surfing the Internet for new adventures, a laptop with a good CPU will aid his curiosity. A kid who is into arts will appreciate a Surface laptop that comes with a pen and an eraser.
- Durability: a laptop is a long-time asset. Hence, investing in one that will take your child through the better part of his childhood should be a priority. A laptop that is not damaged from spills and minor bumps is the best for any kid.
- Parental control: a laptop that you will have the ability to lock some sites on is ideal for your child. This will assure you of protection from malware, illegal and immoral sites, and viruses.
- Cost: You will always get a great laptop for your kid within your budget rate, without compromising on features and functions. The above considerations should always come before cost, after which you can look for the cheapest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
· Which Laptop is Best for School?
The best laptop for school kids, majorly for schoolwork, is Lenovo 100E Chromebook. This is due to the fact that the laptop has features favoring class learning. The Google Glass and G suite for education present a classroom setup. Chrome Fleet management, on the other hand, makes it easier for IT admins to control a wide range of laptops. They can install extensions and block sites that will not be suitable for specific grade kids without necessarily accessing the laptops manually.
The laptop has all the features that protect it against kids’ damage, such as a spill-protected keyboard and a board that is fall and bump proof. Hence, the kids will even carry the laptop to and from school when needed safely.
Secondly, Lenovo 100E Chromebook has the features an adult would find impressive in a laptop. This makes it easier for teachers to use it for both classwork and personal research work. Therefore, the Chromebook is a universal laptop for the school environment.
Does My Child Need a Laptop for School?
Yes and no. Yes, given the virtualized world. In today’s society, computer learning has become a basic education program. That being said, you do not want your kid to lag as far as development in relation to her peers is concerned. You will need to buy them a laptop, at least to ensure that they keep up with the current children’s pace. There are affordable laptops that are kids friendly, like the ones mentioned above.
If the school your child is in provides laptops, you may not have to buy an extra one, at least not until you are ready. However, for practice and confidence, having one is always great.
What laptop is good for 10 –years old Kid?
There is a wide range of laptops that are good for 10- years old kids. This is owed to the different needs of the child. However, you should keep in mind that the best laptop for your 10-year-old should have the capability to serve him longer. At 10 -years, the child is more careful with his items, hence better durability of the items.
Our selection for ten years old children are the following:
- Asus Chromebook C202 Laptop: best overall
- Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 32GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6″: Best Chromebook for a 10-year-old
- Acer Chromebook 11: Best Laptop for 10 -years old daughter
- Microsoft Surface Go: Best Laptop for 10 -years old Kids for Drawing and Arts
- MacBook Air Laptop: Best Laptop with the Internet for 10 -years old kids
- Lenovo 100E Chromebook: Best Laptop Age 10
Your best pick will depend on the specific requirements of the kid. At 10- years, your kid is already aware of his talents, abilities, and likes. This makes it easier to select the best from the above choices.
How do I choose a kid‘s laptop?
Your choice for a kid’s laptop is dependent on a variety of factors, including function, internet access and surfing speed, age, and cost.
Parental control is a topmost factor, which ensures that your kid does not access morally degrading sites, virus, and malware during their searches. Laptops that accommodate spills, falls and bumps are also a great choice, since they guarantee durability.
Which laptop brand is best?
Every laptop brand boasts of a unique feature that you may want for your kid. Taking the examples of the brands presented above, the following have proved sensitive to kid’s requirements: RCA Viking, Lenovo, Asus, HP, Acer, Apple, Dell, and Microsoft. RCA Viking and Lenovo have the best laptops for younger children from age 3.
The best laptop brand will depend on the feature that will be best for your individual child’s needs.
The best laptop for school kids has to favor your child. For this reason, we have provided you with a range of 8 different best laptops for school kids. The laptops are not only of different brands but also unique in the features and functions that they offer your child best.
Ensure that you take the above considerations into account before buying your child a laptop for optimal satisfaction.